Scum Frog Launch Series | 20g | 1pcs/pkt | 7cm
Do you guys fish on the weekend? Life is too short for that. After being crafted from 100s of hours of on-the-water product testing and refinement, this all-new, ultra-long casting Launch Frog is every fisherman’s prayer as it comes with the new pinnacle of technical design and gives a splendid performance in a top water frog.
The secret of Launch Frog’s performance is it’s unique tungsten “parasite” weight system adding weight without bulk to the hook shank. So, to fish or not to fish? What a stupid question.
Compared to other baits, this bait gives you maximum distance in a top water frog while premium Owner hooks and high compression body deliver the highest hook-up rate possible in a hollow body frog and also delivers a super-soft high compression wide body design wrapped around a premium 5/0 Owner RED double frog hook basically for maximum water displacement and buoyancy. Oh yes, we’re gonna need a bigger boat!
Taking advantage of the famous Scum Frog brass button rear-weight this bait maintains a nose-up frog profile critical to frog performance. Every Launch Frog is finished in a 40-strand premium silicone skirt. So be ready to bait the bigger fish.
- Manufactured at American Baitworks in Mississippi, USA
- Heaviest frog in the Scum Frog line up (weighs in between 5/8oz and 3/4oz)
- Larger body for increased buoyancy
- Brass button-style tail weight
- Internal tungsten weight system
- Premium 5/0 Owner “RED” double frog hook
- 40 strand premium silicone skirt
- Comes in eight digitally printed realistic colors
- Made of domestic and imported contents
- The Product length is excluding the skirt
About the Parasite Tungsten Weight System
Scum Frog’s proprietary weight system was developed specifically for the company’s Launch Frog. The parasite system is a tungsten weight with integrated locking tabs that enables the weight to be attached securely onto the shank of the Owner hook to ensure proper weight distribution and consistent performance with every frog we build in our Mississippi-based manufacturing facility.